July 25-29, 2018
WHAT TO BRING
- Sheets; pillowcase; sleeping bag/bedding
- Clothes for wet, dry, cold, hot weather…it is Saskatchewan after all!
- Walking shoes
- Soap/towel/wash cloth/comb or brush/toothbrush/toothpaste
- Swimsuit and pool towel (bag to carry towel and swimsuit)
- What might I want to bring?
- Car booster seat for smaller children
- Comfort item such as teddy bear or special blanket
- What you don’t need to bring
- Electronics or other expensive items
- Cell phone
- Julie Moser
Required information: To complete this registration, you will need registrant's contact information, your health card number, date of birth, any medications you'd like us to know about, allergies or food sensitivities, emergency contact.Register
Registration is open until July 24, 2018.