Anglican Studies Programme 2019
Instructor: The Rev. Dr. Iain Luke
Principal of Emmanuel and St. Chad
Sessions would cover Anglican history, theology, spirituality and polity.
- September 20th and 21st
- October 18th and 19th
- November 1st and 2nd
- November 29th and 30th
Class times will be Friday from 7:00 to 9:30 p.m. and Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m
A few things to note:
- This is a university level course. Readings and assignments will reflect that standard.
- Assignments and preparatory reading would be spread out over the time in between class meetings.
- Credits from the successful completion of this programme will count toward a certificate or degree offered by the College of Emmanuel and St. Chad.
- Programme cost is $1,080.00, payable to the College of Emmanuel and St Chad by September 13th 2019.
- Registration deadline is September 13th 2019
For more information including details about auditing the course, contact Archdeacon Catherine Harper at (306) 570 8837 or firstname.lastname@example.org